How our air purifiers help destroy viruses, including COVID-19
In 1996 Wein Products invented the Minimate Air Supply AS150MM and filed 4 US patents. Since then, Air Supply wearable Minimates have been there to help consumers during the SARS outbreak, Birdflu, Swine Flu, and other pandemic challenges. The Air Supply Minimate also helps with allergies, toxic molds, chemical sensitivities and other airborne contaminant and pollutants.
There have been many copiers and infringers, but none have succeeded in reducing harmfull concentrations of inhalable allergenic pollutants or infectious airborne toxic contaminants in the breathing zone. Nor have these copiers succeeded in reducing unsafe Ozone levels. Air Supply wearable technology has been validated by world authorities in respiratory protection. Many peer reviewed and published studies have shown significant reductions in airborne pathogen sized particulates in the breathing zone by ionization.
- Covidex Air Purifier Virus Removal Efficiency
- Allertech Laboratory, INC. Gives Opinion on Operational Characteristics of Air Supply® Ionic Technology Products
- Evaluation of ionic air purifiers for reducing aerosol exposure in confined indoor spaces
- Filtering Efficiency of N95- and R95-Type Facepiece Respirators, Dust-Mist Facepiece Respirators, and Surgical Masks Operating in Unipolarly Ionized Indoor Air Environments
- Indoor Air Purification by Ionic Emission
- How To Increase The Protection Factor Provided By Existing Facepiece Respirators Against Airborne Viruses: A Novel Approach
- Evaluation of the Ionic Purification Efficiency by the Electrical Low Pressure Impactor (ELPI)
- Removal of fine and ultrafine particles from indoor air environments by the unipolar ion emission
- Unipolar Ion Emission Enhances Respiratory Protection Against Fine and Ultrafine Particles
- Dr. Gabor Lantos Introductory Letter for Ionic Technology Reducing Risks of Airborne Respiratory Pathogens and Viruses
- Alexander Zakhartchouk and Marat Khodoun Give Their Opinion On How to Reduce the Spread of SARS
- Sergey A. Grinshpun Letter Affirming Effectiveness of Ion Generating Equipment on SARS, Anthrax and Smallpox
- Effect of Wearable Ionizers on the Concentration of Respirable Airborne Particles and Microorganisms
Air Supply emits an acceptable level of ozone (.03PPM, EPA, OSHA, NIOSH) that helps destroy pathogens, such as COVID-19 by diffusing through the protein coat into the nucleic acid core in seconds. COVID-19 is an enveloped virus and is usually much more sensitive to short exposure ozone than other viruses.1
In addition to the Air Supply ionization wind that physically helps lower the concentration of the the coronus sized pathogen, Dr. J Cann in his book Principles of Molecular Virology states:
Most damage to human cells during virus infection occurs very early, often before clinical symptoms of viral disease appear. This makes treatment of virus infection very difficult. Therefore in addition to being cheaper prevention of virus infection, is undoubtably better than the cure. In summary the microbe shielding effect is quite effective and can help prevent human airborne pathogenic infection.
— COVID-19 is a perfect example of this.
UCLA testing has also confirmed that Air Supply technology is far superior to any known air cleaner in wearable personal airspace for destruction of both biological and chemical pollutants! Air Supply as a preventative, is far superior therefore to drugs for the following reasons:
- No side effects.
- Non addictive.
- Zero microbe resistance or mutations adaption multiple drug resistance.
- Fast pathogen destruction.
- No recuperation period required.
- Bilateral prevention destroys incoming pathogens from infected people helps stop outgoing. Pathogens from infected wearers preventing infection of those nearby.
See Covidex testing results graphs for virus removal efficiency, as the Air Supply is a miniature version of of this, working in a smaller volume of the breathing zone. Also the 5 year study books one and two at University of Cincinnati School of Health Related Aerosol Studies/ Professor Dr. Sergey Grinshpun who has worked with most federal agencies such as CDC, EPA, NIOSH, OSHA, NASA, etc.
Also look at ozone levels chart which monitors basically real life ozone inhalation environments by monitoring levels on inhalation ozone that human inhalation actually experiences instead of artificial contrived ozone chambers that have nothing to do with real world human lung inhalation conditions. Please see ozone solutions website for all ozone answers!
Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and other nationally recognized test laboratories have decided to test our wearable Air Supply as though they were large room air purifiers and cord connected to AC high voltage. They test in accordance with UL 867 for electrostatic air purifiers with an artificial 25º F and with relative humidity of 50% without a person wearing it at a human inhalation position. Even though they don’t test the Air Supply next to the nose at 90º F and 100% relative humidity, under real world conditions, we still pass all safety testing for human safe levels at .03ppm! We are in talks with UL to exclude us from UL 867 as Plenum and Duct testing is excluded now!