Wein VS-500 VIRAMASK with ViraSeal (For Children 6 to
- Advanced virus leakage adhesion seal
- Tested by leading scientists
- Advanced Filtration
Pandemic Use Medical Grade Adhesion
- Size: 5 1/2 inches x 4 inches, weighs: 1/2
- Disposable 8 hour use
- Enhanced inhalation adhesion
- Hypoallergenic medical grade adhesion
- Evaporative cooling system
- Easy to breathe and talk
- 8 hour comfort without confining rubber bands
- Fits and molds to any face
- Made in USA
- Blood penetration-- Not measurable
- Flammability ...FDA 16 CFR Part 1610 Lab No. 315004
results.. Flammability Class 1- Passed
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE)- and Differential
Pressure FDA (21 cfr pART 58) lAB nO 314853. Protocol No
200536208-01 Staph Aureus ATC #6358. RESULTS: Greater than
99.9% of bacteria filtered at 2.9 MM H2/cm2. There were no
detected colonies on any of the Anderson impactor sampler
- Viral Filtration Efficiency (VFE)- Greater than 99.9%.
FDA (21 CFR Part 58) Lab No. 315002. Protocol No.
200536209-01. Bacteriophage 0 X 174 per MM,
36954C and ASTNF2101. RESULTS: > 99.9% VFE. There
were NO plaques detected on the any of the
Anderson impactor sampler plates.
- Penetration resistance at 0.3 microns NACL per TSI 8130
automatic filter tester test area 38.5 cm2 @ 301 pm
normal breathing rate.
- Results: .05% penetration and 7.59 Res MM.
Note: same conditions for N95 material was 1.51% and
12.97 MM Res. 30 times greater.
- Inhalation exhalation resistance per FDA protocol No
200600307-01 Results...10.5 MM and 16 MM limits are 35 MM
max and 25 MM Max Passed... Excellent
DISCLAIMER: VIRAMASK is not a medical
product but an emergency respirator mask. It will not treat,
cure, prevent or mitigate and human disease once infection
occurs by inhaling airborne particles. It can however,
significantly reduce the concentration of airborne germ
sized submicron particles and other contaminants including
smoke and mold spores and so lower the risk of critical
inhalation. The VIRAMASK is meant for emergency air filtration.
Use once, 8 hours maximum, and exercise care in removal. Not
for use by the elderly, infirmed or children under 4 without a
doctor's advice. Do not reuse. Wein is not responsible
for mishandling or misuse of VIRAMASK. Check with
your doctor if you have any respiratory conditions. Wein
Products, Inc. can make no warranties or representations,
either expressed or implied, that these products will
fully protect the user from exposure to blood or body fluids or
contacting infectious disease.